eSCO Processing and Recycling, LLC in Rogers, AR is one of the most trusted providers in electronics recycling with over 40 years in the recycling business. eSCO prides itself on providing customized programs for all e-waste streams in compliance with our zero electronic waste landfill policy. We achieve this by disassembling or refurbishing all e-waste that enters our facility. Disassembling or demanufacturing reduces the materials to the most finite of commodities to eliminate the production of waste. Refurbishment allows us to take working equipment or equipment that needs minor repairs and reintroduce them to marketplace as functional equipment, therefore reducing the carbon footprint not only for us, but for you, our partners.
“eSCO Processing and Recycling’s mission is to provide responsible recycling through our commitment to a “zero electronic waste landfill” policy and dedication to “cradle to resource”,” says Dewayne Burns, CEO.
Our secure facilities with 24 hour digital CCTV surveillance ensure all assets are fully protected as soon as they enter our facilities.
Our locations include non-ferrous recycling facilities with the following:
- High speed baling operations
- Safe hazardous materials handling
- Trained and skilled workers
Customer Risk Management
We tailor an individual solution to mitigate risks for each customer. Protection for customers include the following:
- Data wiping
- Secure product and process areas
- 24 hour digital CCTV surveillance
- Certificates of Destruction available for customers
Our customers’ assets are treated as if they were our own. At eSCO, we work with the customer to eliminate all security risks surrounding data. Our solutions are tailored to each individual customer. At eSCO, we ensure your needs are met for electronic recycling and asset disposition.
We are experts at minimizing your liability.
Current Certifications and Memberships:
- e-Steward Certified
- ISO 14001 Certified
- Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
- Rogers-Lowell Chamber of Commerce Member
- Arkansas Recycling Coalition Member
eSCO is fully committed to protecting the environment. Environmental and safety programs are in place to address compliance of regulatory requirements for the recycling, staging, storing, transporting and disposal of all presumed hazardous and non-hazardous material.
- Chain of Custody for all downstream vendors
- Certificates of Destruction available
- Best practices are shared with our customers and vendors
- Individually tailored solutions created for each customer
- Our cradle to resource approach ensures zero electronic waste landfill
- Video/Audio Equipment